sw_mark _workaut
sw_mark _workaut

ответ : сухих)

11 godzin temu
Данис Туйгунов
Данис Туйгунов

Сухих

12 godzin temu
Sergei Aleksandrov
Sergei Aleksandrov

В озере не бывает сухих камней

Dzień temu
Аслан Керимов
Аслан Керимов

Я хочу нож нас

Dzień temu
IMPULSE
IMPULSE

Тот самый я который таким способом "заказать нож за 0.03" получил бабочку драгон глаз

2 dni temu
Nurbek Play
Nurbek Play

Сухих камней нету

3 dni temu
Антон Литвинцева
Антон Литвинцева

Мозно мне аа

3 dni temu
я4
я4

Ти найкращий

4 dni temu
Irina Sorochuk
Irina Sorochuk

753781610 ну вот

5 dni temu
Irina Sorochuk
Irina Sorochuk

7538110 ну я правильно

5 dni temu
Галюсик Иванова
Галюсик Иванова

Очен крутое видио ваууу ставтиииииии лаикиииии вааааууу😁😁😁👍👍👍👍👍👍👌

5 dni temu
miroha miroha
miroha miroha

Очень круто спасибо большое

5 dni temu
КРЕНДЕЛЬОК
КРЕНДЕЛЬОК

Класное видео я тоже снимаю

6 dni temu
Иван Кротко
Иван Кротко

Вот моя загадка сидит на окне кошка но не кошка

6 dni temu
Артем Кметь
Артем Кметь

Моя загадка СТОИТ ГОРА В НЕЙ ДИРА ПРОХОДА НЕТ КАКОЙ ОТВЕТ?

7 dni temu
Bill Evans
Bill Evans

А ф и г е т ь способ работает я словом джикомандо за 08 голды я в афише Сяб за способ

7 dni temu
тигр
тигр

Пожалуйста

7 dni temu
Шерхан Казыкан
Шерхан Казыкан

Аопдклалел

7 dni temu
Снэй Тихонов
Снэй Тихонов

Я который встретился ножи в standoff ночью

7 dni temu
Снэй Тихонов
Снэй Тихонов

Я говорю днём замены 3 голды Хотя у меня почти нет голды У меня только было 10 голды

7 dni temu
محمد تميم
محمد تميم

Mahrez 2 psg 0

8 dni temu
محمد تميم
محمد تميم

Algérie 2 France 0

8 dni temu
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Спасибо,я попробую

8 dni temu
saudade
saudade

o chesea é time pequeno

8 dni temu
SHADOW
SHADOW

Болтун

8 dni temu
Тимофей Мойса
Тимофей Мойса

Ыдалыдал

8 dni temu
Женя Кока
Женя Кока

пожалуйста можешь меня я вообще нуб

9 dni temu
Rahyudi Rahman
Rahyudi Rahman

no shot on target from psg

9 dni temu
Kalian pun bisa!
Kalian pun bisa!

wtf di maria emotional, haha

9 dni temu
romano daniel
romano daniel

Very proud of City for the games Solid & strong defense ( clean sheet ) Aggresive midfielder ( as always ) Confident & not shy mentality from 1st minute Clean & cool play ( no red card ) Strong stamina up to 93 minutes Accurate shot by Mahrez Bravo Pep & City. I'm very proud 💙👕💙👕💙👕💙

9 dni temu
Martin Alexander Pintos Silva
Martin Alexander Pintos Silva

Ups

9 dni temu
Karim Sam
Karim Sam

Good Mahrez

9 dni temu
Foxtrot Zulu
Foxtrot Zulu

Maherz the magical 💎

9 dni temu
Muhammad Aashiq
Muhammad Aashiq

നെയ്മർ നിങ്ങൾക്ക് ഡയലോഗ് അടിക്കാം. പക്ഷേ അത് ബാഴ്സയിൽ നിന്നുണ്ടാകണം 😂😂😂

9 dni temu
Khan Khan
Khan Khan

Mehrez 2_psg 0😂😂😂😂😂🇩🇿🇩🇿🇩🇿🇩🇿🇩🇿🇩🇿🇩🇿

9 dni temu
Gil Fernando
Gil Fernando

Pottechino is not a coach. Pottechino is incompetent. PSG were so vulnerable in the defense. PSG had no strategy, no plans to change things around once again. The blame is once again on Pottechino!

9 dni temu
Dahmane Sahraoui
Dahmane Sahraoui

Mahrez beat Paris...three goal...he is the best player in the world now... One, two, three viva algerie...

9 dni temu
SKILLS
SKILLS

Man city

9 dni temu
Бахо Катта
Бахо Катта

НЕЙМАРУ ЕЩЁ ДО МАХРЕЗА РАСТИ И РАСТИ..

9 dni temu
Nelson Moniz da Costa
Nelson Moniz da Costa

Marseilhe fans are here ???

9 dni temu
Moga Massora
Moga Massora

Final , city : chelsy...., who is champion

9 dni temu
Aymor Damian
Aymor Damian

Riyad mahrez the real king of england 🤴🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿💪👏💯👍

9 dni temu
ishac Boutaleb
ishac Boutaleb

Mahrez 🇩🇿💪💣💣

9 dni temu
Axel 29
Axel 29

El bayern vs psg fue un partido de cuáles jugadores eran mejores, el man city vs psg fue cuál era el mejor técnico

9 dni temu
ufologie pour tous
ufologie pour tous

Et non .....encore une fois, avec tout le fric du Qatar qui est injectés et qui "faussent" notre championnat en plus , et bien vous l'avez dans l'os les parisiens (again)!!!!ALLEZ L'OM!!!!!Unique détenteur "du" titre!!!!!

9 dni temu
William Wallace
William Wallace

Why do Turks, Algerians, Chileans, Indians, Brazilians, Mexicans etc. spam the comment section?

9 dni temu
Moon Stone
Moon Stone

Mbapeee whooo, ballon dor? Lol ahahahaha another ballon dor for the best of all time, leoo messi if barca wins the league

9 dni temu
hanletherman martinez peña
hanletherman martinez peña

2

9 dni temu
Muhsi Muji
Muhsi Muji

1% chance 99% faith 😂😂😂

9 dni temu
Saidi Kaniki
Saidi Kaniki

sure thing

9 dni temu
best man
best man

Hi on peut dire que ce soir mehrez était meilleur que neymar et toutes les stars du psg ☻☻☻☻☻

9 dni temu
Ted Araya
Ted Araya

City are the best

9 dni temu
man vie
man vie

Karma for Cavani 👍💯

9 dni temu
Son Goku
Son Goku

Siempre al psge dan su goleada y su anal...

9 dni temu
Son Goku
Son Goku

Ese neymar es un bulto. No se quien me dijo que jugaba fútbol..

9 dni temu
Sebastian Van Hemert
Sebastian Van Hemert

where is the crowd coming from?

9 dni temu
Aristotelis Entertainment
Aristotelis Entertainment

City players look very hungry for the title today. I think they are going to win it all!

9 dni temu
Karim Hds
Karim Hds

Avec un algérien cest plus facile bravo ryad 🤔

9 dni temu
FERNANDO JOSÉ PRAXEDES COELHO
FERNANDO JOSÉ PRAXEDES COELHO

Parece até a imprensa brasileira. O jogo foi Man Ciity 2 X 0 PSG, mas pra disfarçar e fazer uma coisa parecer que é outra escreveram "Man Ciity vs PSG 2-0. Vai tomá no seu cú!!!

9 dni temu
فوج تك NineVids
فوج تك NineVids

Gg Reid Mehrez

9 dni temu
Arte Lapiz 2020 - Leo Pinilla
Arte Lapiz 2020 - Leo Pinilla

Cada año qué pasa. Me da muchísima más pena que Neymar haya tomado aquella decisión de irse de Barcelona.. fue una pena haber desarmado semejante tridente ganador de todo.. desde la salida de Ney. Nada volvió a ser lo mismo para el mismo Ney, para Messi y para Suárez.. una verdadera pena 🤦🏻‍♂️

9 dni temu
abedo benissa
abedo benissa

Mahraz the best

9 dni temu
iris Sat
iris Sat

Mahrez is the best of the best

9 dni temu
alejandro farias
alejandro farias

Son unos mancos los del PSG y el city equipazo!! Se viene la final inglesa 😎

9 dni temu
raid cataloni
raid cataloni

نسال الله العلي العظيم ان يحفظ ابن الجزائر رياض محرز ويوفقه لبلوغ مقصده و التتويج برابطة الابطال و التسجيل في النهائي

9 dni temu
Douglas
Douglas

Neymar estava pernoitado e com bafo de Cachaça hoje.

9 dni temu
Douglas
Douglas

PSG mas fraco do que Nunca, Neymar cagou em Campo.

9 dni temu
mina siham
mina siham

riaaad mahraz

9 dni temu
Bang Gali
Bang Gali

Neimar ben kapookk...wakakaka

9 dni temu
big up algerian
big up algerian

Mahrez make French people crying 😂🇩🇿🇩🇿🇩🇿🇩🇿💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼

9 dni temu
big up algerian
big up algerian

@William Wallace I'm not crying I'm happy this night 🙂😂🇩🇿💪🏼

9 dni temu
William Wallace
William Wallace

500,000 Algerians cried

9 dni temu
Orifjon Tursunov
Orifjon Tursunov

MAN.SIITU +REAL.MADRID UZBEKISTAN🇺🇿🇺🇿🇺🇿🇺🇿⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

9 dni temu
meylis hudaygulyyev
meylis hudaygulyyev

Cruyff: 'I’ve never seen a bag of money score a goal' Has anyone seen?

9 dni temu
Pentas Dunia
Pentas Dunia

City does...

9 dni temu
pete32 adn
pete32 adn

Global warming or freezing?

9 dni temu
Patryk Matusiak
Patryk Matusiak

Not city fan but wow I think they gonna win the final 👌

9 dni temu
James Chan
James Chan

No Mbappe, with Neymar alone, PSG got ZERO shots on target. Neymar is a good player who focuses more on himself than anything. Not a great player.

9 dni temu
SON GOKU MUI
SON GOKU MUI

Karma bites

9 dni temu
Vithaya090 Sengchanh
Vithaya090 Sengchanh

โค็ช​ไม่ได้แก้เกมเลย​ โค็ช​ทีมปรารีลไม่หน้าดู

9 dni temu
Albafica de Peixes
Albafica de Peixes

O time tá perdendo de 3x1 e o cara não coloca o Mbappe

9 dni temu
Raul Junior
Raul Junior

Neymar nunca decidiu e nunca vai decidir !!!! Fraco , parabéns ao city

9 dni temu
HA CHY
HA CHY

PAREDES-DI MARIA- OJALA QUE NO SE PONGAN MAS LA CELESTE Y BLANCA!"

9 dni temu